The wrestling world was rocked with a major news story last night, when some serious allegations against WWE chairman Vince McMahon came out.
It has been alleged that Vince came to an agreement to pay a “hush pact” of $3 million to an ex-employee he’s believed to have had an affair with which bars her from talking about their relationship.
You can read all the details and the full story at this link.
WWE Hall of Famer Booker T spoke about the allegations on his Hall of Fame podcast, where he said that he was going to wait a minute before coming to conclusions.
“It’s a serious situation as far as the allegations. I wouldn’t want to jump ahead of myself and say something that I have no idea what’s really going on.”
“I’m on the home team, and for me hearing news like this, it’s not good news, so touchy, as far as the individual that’s making the claim, as well as the individual that’s being accused. It’s as touchy as it could possibly be.”
We will continue to provide more details on this story as they emerge. You can find all further updates at this link.
transcription via WrestlingInc
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Kris Statlander Reveals She Requires Surgery For ‘Completely Torn ACL’
- Results For NXT Level Up August 12, 2022
- Report: Bray Wyatt ‘Likely Back’ In WWE Soon
- FTW & Tag Team Championships Will Be Defended On AEW Rampage August 19
- Finn Balor Says He Will Be In Cardiff For Clash At The Castle
- Kerry Morton Says Ric Flair Told Him He Was ‘His Number One Draft Pick’ In Professional Wrestling