The wrestling world was rocked with a major news story last night, when some serious allegations against WWE chairman Vince McMahon came out.
It has been alleged that Vince came to an agreement to pay a “hush pact” of $3 million to an ex-employee he’s believed to have had an affair with which bars her from talking about their relationship.
You can read all the details and the full story at this link.
WWE Hall of Famer Booker T spoke about the allegations on his Hall of Fame podcast, where he said that he was going to wait a minute before coming to conclusions.
“It’s a serious situation as far as the allegations. I wouldn’t want to jump ahead of myself and say something that I have no idea what’s really going on.”
“I’m on the home team, and for me hearing news like this, it’s not good news, so touchy, as far as the individual that’s making the claim, as well as the individual that’s being accused. It’s as touchy as it could possibly be.”
We will continue to provide more details on this story as they emerge. You can find all further updates at this link.
transcription via WrestlingInc
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- WWE Star’s New Tag Team Partner Revealed?
- WWE Tag Team Partners Potentially Splitting Up
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- WWE Star ‘Proud’ Of Roster Following Last-Minute Creative Plans Change
- Randy Orton Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- WWE Feud Continues After Insults Thrown At Star’s Children
- ‘New Direction’ Planned For WWE Faction
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- AEW Star Shares Photo With WWE Star Real-Life Brother