Braun Strowman was one of the most surprising releases made by WWE to many when he was released back on June 2, and many have wondered where the former Universal Champion would land following his departure.
PWInsider is reporting that Strowman (real name Adam Scherr) met with IMPACT Wrestling Executive Scott D’Amore last night (October 16) at the hotel bar for the Motor City Comic Con in Detroit, Michigan.
PWInsider was told that the two were sitting for a long time, with Scherr arriving to meet D’Amore, who was waiting for him.
PWInsider also notes that they were told that IMPACT is working on several surprises for the Bound for Glory pay-per-view on October 23, so Scherr could be one of those surprises. There has been confirmation at this point that Scherr has signed with IMPACT, but the two parties are obviously in talks.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?