Former WWE Champion Bray Wyatt has taken to Twitter following last night’s WWE TLC pay-per-view which saw Randy Orton set The Fiend on fire.
The Firefly Inferno match ended with Orton burning The Fiend which create a very interesting visual as the show went off the air.
After that, Bray Wyatt has now tweeted an image of a cocoon and the message “Thank you”, as you can see here:
Thank you ⭕️ pic.twitter.com/NlhvR0rz74
— Windham (@Windham6) December 21, 2020
So the question is what does this mean for The Fiend and Wyatt going forward? Usually when someone gets burned alive you’d assume you won’t see them again, but who knows with The Fiend.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Top AEW Star’s Return Date Confirmed
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star