The status of Bray Wyatt for this week’s (March 24) SmackDown taping has now been revealed, following speculation about WWE’s plans for the star.
Since entering a feud with Bobby Lashley, Wyatt has been missing recent WWE shows due to a personal health issue.
While this led to uncertainty about Wyatt’s and Lashley’s statuses for WrestleMania 39, Lashley has now stated that he will be in action at the Show of Shows.
It appears that fans will have to wait a little longer for Wyatt to return to action, however.
PWInsider now reports that neither Wyatt or Uncle Howdy are scheduled to be at Friday’s SmackDown taping, indicating that WWE doesn’t have any plans for Wyatt to return or build a WrestleMania match on this week’s show.
Wyatt last wrestled on the February 26 WWE house show, defeating LA Knight in singles action.
His most recent televised bout saw him best Knight in a Pitch Black match at the January 28 Royal Rumble premium live event.
A recent report revealed that WWE definitely has a plan to get Lashley on this year’s WrestleMania card. For details on Wyatt’s potential WrestleMania match replacement, click here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- First WWE Stars To Pin Roman Reigns Have Interesting Connections To The Tribal Chief