Jay and Mark Briscoe, collectively known as the Briscoe Brothers, announced on Twitter today (April 30) that they will no longer be able to attend this weekend’s bookings.
Jay took to Twitter to announce that Dem Boys would not be making their bookings due to Mark’s wife being rushed into hospital due to pregnancy complications.
Marks wife was rushed by ambulance to Christiana hospital early this morning with complications associated with her pregnancy. At the moment, mother and baby are stable as doctors are working to avoid a premature birth. We apologize to the fans of GCW and PWG as we will not be able to make the shows this weekend. Thank you for your understanding
We here at WrestleTalk wish all the best to the Briscoe Brothers and their family.
— DEM BOYS (@jaybriscoe84) April 30, 2022
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Cara Pipia Claims Ashley Massaro Was ‘Threatened’ To Keep Quiet About Alleged Rape, Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon Named
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Confirms Torn ACL Injury
- Dominik Mysterio Addresses Claim WWE Crowd Reaction Is Fake
- WWE Star Not Seen For Six Months Teases Feud With Gunther