The ongoing feud between the Outcasts and the ‘AEW Originals’ has been taking place since Saraya joined the company back at Dynamite Grand Slam last year.
Recently, Saraya and the rest of the outsiders turned heel, leading to Toni Storm taking the AEW Women’s World Championship from Jamie Hayter at Double or Nothing.
Speaking with WhatCulture, Britt Baker spoke about the feud, and what she believes to be the most important part of the two sides’ ongoing beef.
“First of all, I think anything in professional wrestling which forces people to pick a side, one way or another, that’s really special. Because then fans are really, really fueled. They have passion, and they really feel strongly about one side or another.
“But most importantly, it gets more women on TV, and more women involved in the storyline.”
Toni Storm is set to defend her AEW Women’s World Championship against Skye Blue on this week’s episode of AEW Dynamite following Blue’s victory in the four-way on last week’s episode of Rampage.
transcription via Wrestling Inc.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- AEW’s Saraya Says Ring Gear Collection Has Gone Missing
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE