Before the winner takes all match in the main event of WrestleMania 38, Brock Lesnar has one final hurdle to overcome to be 100% official.
On tonight’s (February 21) episode of Raw, new WWE Champion Brock Lesnar opened the show, when he was interrupted by Paul Heyman, who told Brock that he will defend the title on March 5 at Madison Square Garden.
Heyman said that Lesnar will defend against Bobby Lashley, provided he passes ‘concussion protocol’. However, if he fails, Heyman will name a new challenger for Lesnar.
Lesnar also said that he will be on SmackDown this Friday to confront Roman Reigns and Paul Heyman.
Lashley is expected to miss around 4 months of action with a shoulder injury, so would not be able to compete on March 5.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw