With Bryan Danielson having professional wrestling dream matches in AEW, what does he think of the Bella Twins’ impending return to the ring?
Speaking to Muscle and Fitness magazine, Danielson commented on the Bella Twins’ return to the ring as Brie and twin sister Nikki were announced as participants in the 2022 Women’s Royal Rumble match, saying:
“I’m very excited. Mostly, I’m excited because Brie is excited, right? Whenever you love somebody, and they are doing something that makes them happy, or makes them excited, you are excited and happy for them.”
“The last match with ‘Hangman’ Adam Page, in which I was a bloody mess, she was a little perturbed by that one But she knows that also, I am very conscious of my health.”
While the Bella Twins and Danielson’s father-in-law, John Laurinaitis remain contracted with WWE, Danielson joined the AEW roster in late 2021.
The couple has been married since 2014 and shares two children, daughter Birdie Joe (born in 2017) and son Buddy Dessert (born in 2020.)
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- Update On MJF AEW Contract Situation, Locker Room Not On MJF’s Side
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Latest On MJF-AEW Situation, Tony Khan Willing To Pay MJF Comparable To Other Top Stars
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- Alexa Bliss Shows Off New Tattoo (PHOTO)