With Bryan Danielson having professional wrestling dream matches in AEW, what does he think of the Bella Twins’ impending return to the ring?
Speaking to Muscle and Fitness magazine, Danielson commented on the Bella Twins’ return to the ring as Brie and twin sister Nikki were announced as participants in the 2022 Women’s Royal Rumble match, saying:
“I’m very excited. Mostly, I’m excited because Brie is excited, right? Whenever you love somebody, and they are doing something that makes them happy, or makes them excited, you are excited and happy for them.”
Something that Brie was not so excited about was the brutal and bloody AEW World Championship title match on the January 5 edition of AEW Dynamite with Danielson saying with a mischievous laugh:
“The last match with ‘Hangman’ Adam Page, in which I was a bloody mess, she was a little perturbed by that one But she knows that also, I am very conscious of my health.”
While the Bella Twins and Danielson’s father-in-law, John Laurinaitis remain contracted with WWE, Danielson joined the AEW roster in late 2021.
The couple has been married since 2014 and shares two children, daughter Birdie Joe (born in 2017) and son Buddy Dessert (born in 2020.)
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return