Corey Graves’ wife has posted a message on Instagram accusing him of sleeping with WWE Superstar Carmella.
Amy Polinsky, Graves’ wife, posted the below message on her Instagram making the accusations.
“This may be totally below me to do but I’m hurt. I’m sad. I’ve put 11 years into supporting a man to accomplish his dream only for him to punch me in the gut! I’ve been through suicide attempts, alcoholism, among so much more with him and stuck by his side. The kicker is finding out that he’s been sleeping with one of my daughters role models all along. Carmella and Corey Graves I hope you guys are happy. I really do!”
Polinsky has since deleted the post.
She also posted several photos of text conversations, including one of a text from Graves which read:
“I’m dead. I’m at home in my room and I have all of the food. I just kinda wanna disappear forever. Legit, I can’t do any better than what I’ve got. I think this is it for me. I can’t top it what I’ve got, so Why try? I just wanna fade away. Give them whatever they need. I’ve come to terms recently, that I need to shut it all down. All of it. I’m going to sleep. Maybe I’ll wake up. Maybe I won’t. I don’t wanna wake up anymore. Just make sure the kids know I loved them.”
Apparently in response to the Instagram post, Graves allegedly messaged his wife: “I suggest taking that post down, because WWE is gonna sue you. I just got a call.”
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- Upcoming AEW Show To Go Head-To-Head With WWE WrestleMania 40
- Higher-Ups ‘Very Impressed’ By Australia WWE Tryouts Ahead Of Elimination Chamber
- WWE Interested In Working With Major Celebrity For WrestleMania 40
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber