Corey Graves’ wife has posted a message on Instagram accusing him of sleeping with WWE Superstar Carmella.
Amy Polinsky, Graves’ wife, posted the below message on her Instagram making the accusations.
“This may be totally below me to do but I’m hurt. I’m sad. I’ve put 11 years into supporting a man to accomplish his dream only for him to punch me in the gut! I’ve been through suicide attempts, alcoholism, among so much more with him and stuck by his side. The kicker is finding out that he’s been sleeping with one of my daughters role models all along. Carmella and Corey Graves I hope you guys are happy. I really do!”
Polinsky has since deleted the post.
She also posted several photos of text conversations, including one of a text from Graves which read:
“I’m dead. I’m at home in my room and I have all of the food. I just kinda wanna disappear forever. Legit, I can’t do any better than what I’ve got. I think this is it for me. I can’t top it what I’ve got, so Why try? I just wanna fade away. Give them whatever they need. I’ve come to terms recently, that I need to shut it all down. All of it. I’m going to sleep. Maybe I’ll wake up. Maybe I won’t. I don’t wanna wake up anymore. Just make sure the kids know I loved them.”
Apparently in response to the Instagram post, Graves allegedly messaged his wife: “I suggest taking that post down, because WWE is gonna sue you. I just got a call.”
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39
- Big E Provides Latest Injury Update Amid WrestleMania Rumours