Dana Brooke has seemingly reacted to Corey Graves’ comments made on commentary during Monday’s (October 4) edition of WWE Raw.
During Brooke’s match against Shayna Baszler, Graves laid into the WWE talent, arguing that he’s “all for giving people time to realize their potential, but on a long enough timeline, you gotta cut your losses”, and that “you can give me a chest full of tools, that doesn’t mean I can build you a house.”
Brooke has since taken to her Instagram story to post a message that seems to be in response to Graves’ harsh words. On her story, she wrote:
“You CANNOT entertain everything regardless if its INDIRECT or DIRECT!! Let people do what they do best . TALK!! Y’all act like y’all gone die because somebody said something about you . IT IS NOT THAT DEEP!! You cannot stop and throw stones at every dog that barks . ONCE you entertain a clown , you BECOME ONE [woman waving emoji] YOU THE CLOWN [clown emoji] I’M THE QUEEN [queen emoji] I KEEP PUSHING THRO! WATCH ME WORK”
Brooke has been with WWE since July 2013. Her last singles victory saw her defeat Cassie Lee (fka Peyton Royce) on a February edition of Main Event.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw
- Spoiler For WWE Star Returning From Injury On Raw?