Nothing. What a heel Daniel Bryan is.
It was teased in the build-up to last night’s episode of SmackDown Live that the former WWE Champion would be making a “career-altering” announcement.
Fans immediately began speculating as to what the announcement might be.
Would he announce a second retirement?
Would he turn face?
Would he be challenging for the WWE Championship?
Nope. It was none of those. In fact, it was nothing at all.
Say something, @WWEDanielBryan! ? #SDLive pic.twitter.com/9hF8zgjzqC
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) July 17, 2019
Daniel Bryan came out with Rowan after being offered a rematch for the SmackDown Live tag titles, but Bryan seemed dejected and left the stage several times before returning. Eventually, he simply dropped the mic without saying anything at all, and that was that.
Maybe the big announcement was that he has laryngitis and he’s lost his voice?
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star
- WWE Hall Of Famer Thanks Tony Khan Following AEW Dynamite
- AEW Pitching Creative For Star Rumoured To Be Leaving
- AEW Star Helped Produce Incredible Kenny Omega Vs. El Hijo Del Vikingo Dream Match
- El Hijo Del Vikingo Next Match Announced By Tony Khan