WrestleVotes is reporting that the July 12 episode of Monday Night Raw is going to be taped the week prior, meaning the final live WWE ThunderDome show will be the July 9 episode of Friday Night SmackDown.
The reliable Twitter source tweeted the following on the matter, revealing that the final live show from the WWE ThunderDome will actually be taking place next week:
Looks like WWE’s final live show inside the ThunderDome will be the Friday July 9th edition of SmackDown. The July 12th episode of RAW will be the final ThunderDome show, however, will be taped the week prior.
The first WWE main roster show back with fans will be the July 16 episode of Friday Night SmackDown, with Money in the Bank also set to take place in front of fans that weekend.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- Rey Mysterio Reveals In-Ring Future
- WWE Sale Rumors Continue As Move Could Be Soon
- WWE Stars Vow Bloodshed At NXT Stand & Deliver