The news came out earlier today that the PG era of WWE Raw is officially over, with the show set to be rated TV-14 moving forward, starting with the July 18 episode of the show.
The show moved over to the PG rating back in 2008 in wake of the Chris Benoit incident the prior year, and has been rated PG ever since, with only a few exceptions.
Many have wondered what has sparked the sudden change in rating for WWE, and we may have been given a blatant hint.
Once the news of the ratings change hit, Cody Rhodes took to his Twitter to simply react with:
While of course this isn’t confirmation of anything, it sure seems as though Cody had something to do with the sudden ratings change of the show he will be set to appear on when he returns from his injury next year.
He became quite famous for bleeding during his AEW career, after all.
— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) July 14, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- Top WWE Women’s Division Star Responds To Asuka Title Win At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- PHOTO: Mandy Rose Spotted On Boat With Several NXT Stars
- AEW Stars ‘Withdraw’ From Double Or Nothing 2023?
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023