A new report has noted that it appears Doudrop’s current position on WWE Raw was originally meant for Nia Jax, before her November 4 release.
On Monday’s (November 22) episode of Raw, Doudrop attacked Bianca Belair, before leaving with Tamina and Natalya.
On Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer pointed out that prior to Nia Jax being let go, she was expected to return to WWE TV on November 15, but asked for an extension to her mental health break.
Speculating that Doudrop’s current WWE role was meant for Jax, Meltzer said:
“The Doudrop spot was probably the spot they wanted Nia Jax in. Because if you remember they wanted Nia Jax back by mid-November and when she said no that’s when they fired her and that is when the Doudrop thing started being, you know.”
When Doudrop was called up to the main roster earlier this year, she was aligned with Eva Marie. Doudrop has recently commented on Marie’s WWE departure, Following Marie also getting let go on November 4.
Quote via Sportskeeda.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed