WWE Raw star Doudrop has shared a brief update amid her absence from WWE television.
Doudrop has only wrestled a handful of matches under the Triple H regime, with Triple H becoming the WWE Chief Content Officer in July.
The former 24/7 Champion last wrestled on NXT TV, teaming with Nikki Cross (ASH) to defeat Gigi Dolin & Jacy Jayne.
The Scottish star has now taken to social media with a workout photo.
Proving that she’s still alive, Doudrop captioned the new post:
“Not dead, don’t worry.”
Some have speculated that Doudrop will be repackaged upon her return to TV, with fans calling for her to re-adopt her previous ‘Piper Niven’ name.
Piper Niven was renamed Doudrop after making her main roster debut in June 2021 as Eva Marie’s protege.
Despite splitting from Marie after SummerSlam 2021, Doudrop kept her her controversial name.
Doudrop’s tag partner Nikki ASH recently underwent a character change, returning to her Nikki Cross character on the October 24 edition of Raw.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker right here.
Not dead, don’t worry. pic.twitter.com/puuvZAMNRT
— Miss Drop 💦 (@DoudropWWE) December 19, 2022
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star