Drake Wuertz was fired by WWE on May 19. Now, he has announced that he will be returning to the ring to wrestle for the first time since 2014. Wuertz previously worked as a wrestler under the ring name Drake Younger.
Wuertz announced the news earlier today on his Instagram. The show will be promoted by the Bikers Against Trafficking organization and will feature such stars as Low Ki and Matt Morgan. The show is set to take place on June 26.
Wuertz heavily pushed his conspiracy theories on social media recently. Additionally, he spouted his beliefs in county meetings over the last few months.
He had been suspended earlier in 2021 and more and more details about his situation have come out since then. Reports have said Wuertz made people in NXT feel uncomfortable due to his radical right-wing beliefs.
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo
- Scary Scene After AEW Rampage Taping, Bryan Danielson Leg Stuck Between Ramp And Ring
- Stephanie McMahon To Take Leave Of Absence From WWE
- Several WWE Stars Support Nash Carter Following Controversial Release
- Shocking Statistic About Thunder Rosa AEW Women’s Championship Run
- Update On Johnny Elite’s AEW Status Following Dynamite Debut