One of the WWE stars unfortunately released in April was former Riott Squad member Sarah Logan. Following her release, Logan suggested that she’d be taking some time away from wrestling.
We now likely know why that is, as Logan revealed earlier on this week that she and Erik of The Viking Raiders are expecting their first child together.
While speaking to D’Von Dudley on his show, Erik opened up about the news that he is going to become a father:
“It’s something that she and I had talked about almost since we met. We talked about having kids. We had been planning on having kids in a couple years. With COVID and all the crazy changes and all the negative that happened, she was let go from WWE earlier this year. We said, why are we waiting anymore? It worked out. I think the story of our relationship and my life is turning negatives into positives. What might be a problem that should have killed me, you turn it around and make it work for you. You make it better than you could have imagined. I feel that is what we did with her release. She started a YouTube channel that is really doing well right now. We are having a lot of fun with that.”
This is obviously very exciting news for both Erik and Sarah Logan, and everyone at WrestleTalk would like to extend their best wishes to the happy couple.
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- Malakai Black Addresses Current Absence & Lack Of AEW Singles Matches
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement
- Powerhouse Hobbs & More AEW Stars React To Jade Cargill Joining WWE
- Tony Khan Provides Update On Wardlow’s AEW Future
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed