WWE has finalised the card for both nights of NXT Takeover: Stand & Deliver after tonight’s NXT show.
On tonight’s NXT episode, WWE confirmed several new matches for Takeover, as well as confirming the entrants in an already announced match.
The finalised card for NXT Takeover: Stand & Deliver is as follows:
- NXT Women’s Championship – Io Shirai (c) vs Raquel Gonzalez
- WWE United Kingdom Championship – WALTER (c) vs Tommaso Ciampa
- NXT Tag Team Championship – MSK vs Grizzled Young Veterans vs Legado Del Fantasma
- NXT North American Championship #1 Contendership Gauntlet Eliminator – Leon Ruff entrant #1, Isaiah Scott entrant #2, Bronson Reed entrant #3, Cameron Grimes entrant #4, Dexter Lumis entrant #5, LA Knight Entrant #6
- Kushida vs Pete Dunne
- NXT Championship – Finn Balor (c) vs Karrion Kross
- NXT Cruiserweight Championship Unification Ladder Match – Santos Escobar (c) vs Jordan Devlin (c)
- NXT North American Championship – Johnny Gargano (c) vs Gauntlet Eliminator Winner
- NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship – Ember Moon & Shotzi Blackheart (c) vs Candice LeRae & Indi Hartwell
- Unsanctioned Match – Adam Cole vs Kyle O’Reilly
NXT Takeover: Stand & Deliver will air live USA Network and Peacock on Wednesday April 7, 2021, and exclusively on Peacock on Thursday April 8, 2021