A former World’s Strongest Man champion makes his wrestling debut.
Professional wrestling has seen its fair share of World’s Strongest Man competitors who have made a name for themselves in the business.
From former WWE Universal Champion Braun Strowman to WWE Hall of Famer Mark Henry, there is a path in the industry for those from the competition to make their mark.
The Daily Star has reported on the latest example of this with former World’s Strongest Man champion Eddie Hall, who made his long-awaited wrestling debut in his hometown of Stoke On Trent.
Hall actually rejected a bumper contract with WWE in 2018 after venturing into acting and boxing. His fight against Thor Bjornsson is noted as the reason for blocking him from signing with the company.
The 35-year old made his debut as a surprise entrant in Megaslam Wrestling’s show at the King’s Hall on Saturday. He joined Team Megaslam in the Megaslam Rumble main event.
One fan commented on Hall’s performance, saying:
“Was a great night of entertainment, kids loved it. When Eddie Hall came on they were ecstatic…”
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- Roxanne Perez Addresses NXT Absence
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- WWE Stars Say The New Day Ruined Their Lives & Maybe Kofi Kingston’s Injury Was Karma
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- First Look At WWE SummerSlam 2023 Logo
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- New WWE Signing In-Ring Debut Announced
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match