Speaking with Inside The Ropes’ Gary Cassidy, former WWE Superstar Wesley Blake revealed a crazy pitch he and Steve Cutler made to WWE officials.
Blake revealed that he and Cutler pitched wrestling as Huskus The Pig and Ramblin’ Rabbit in full costume, saying:
“We pitch all sorts of ideas. Another crazy idea that we pitched was we, Steve and myself, we would be part of the kind of the Wyatt Family, but we would be part of as Firefly FunHouse. We would be his pig or his rabbit and we would actually bring it to life. Not only that, but we would be like real-life pig and rabbit and we would actually wrestle people is kind of what we would say. Like, we would kind of do his dirty work.”
That was not all, as Blake also revealed that there was a pitch for the pair to work with Lacey Evans at one point, noting:
“Yeah. So the Corbin thing was a good one. Chelsea Green as well. We pitched, like, a Dukes of Hazard and, of course, her being Daisy and that type of stuff. We pitched that stuff towards creative. We even pitched kind of like, off the Forgotten Sons, we pitched Lacey Evans kind of shaping us up, giving us the cleaner look and kind of turning us into gentlemen. We pitched that.”
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party
- Road Dogg Had ‘Serious Arguments’ With Vince McMahon About AJ Styles