The Pro Wrestling NOAH Great Muta Final Bye-Bye show took place today (January 22).
The show was advertised around the main event, where Great Muta (in Mutoh’s last match portraying the character) teamed with AEW stars Sting and Darby Allin to take on AKIRA, Hakushi and Naomichi Marufuji.
Muta was victorious for his team in the main event, pinning Hakushi to score the win for his team.
Here are the full results of the show, per Fightful:
– Kongo (Hajime Ohara & HIROKI) def. Atsushi Kotoge & Seiki Yoshioka
– Jungle Kyona & Saori Anou def. Maya Yukihi & Natsu Sumire
– Timothy Thatcher def. Masaaki Mochizuki
– Alejandro, Junta Miyawaki & Yasutaka Yano def. Eita, NOSAWA Rongai & Yoshinari Ogawa
– NOSAWA cut Miyawaki’s hair.
– Good Looking Guys (Anthony Greene, Jack Morris & Jake Lee) def. Daiki Inaba, Masa Kitamiya & Yoshiki Inamura
– GHC Martial Arts Rules: Kazushi Sakuraba def. Hideki Suzuki
– Lucha Libre Rules: AMAKUSA, Ninja Mack & Ultimo Dragon def. Dante Leon, Kzy & YO-HEY
– El Hijo del Dr. Wagner Jr., Kaito Kiyomiya, Satoshi Kojima & Takashi Sugiura def. Kongo (Katsuhiko Nakajima, Kenoh, Manabu Soya & Masakatsu Funaki)
– Great Muta, Sting & Darby Allin def. AKIRA, Hakushi & Naomichi Marufuji
Darby Allin is set to defend his TNT Championship on next week’s episode of Dynamite against Buddy Matthews of the House of Black.
Mutoh is set to face NJPW star Tetsuya Naito in his final match at the Pro Wrestling Last Love show in the Tokyo Dome on February 23.
😈 GREAT MUTA WINS HIS LAST EVER MATCH!
After a scorpion death drop, a coffin drop and a Shining Wizard, Muta pins HAKUSHI! #noah_ghc #byebyeMUTA pic.twitter.com/GSYK9GqOxi
— Pro Wrestling NOAH Global (@noahglobal) January 22, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Cody Rhodes Drives Big Wedge Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa?
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed