A WWE NXT tag team is set to receive a name change.
James Drake and Zack Gibson of the Grizzled Young Veterans have competed under their original personas since the April 19 episode of WWE NXT 2.0 in a loss to Legado Del Fantasma.
According to PWInsider, the first-ever NXT UK Tag Team Champions are getting new ring names.
James Drake will now be known as “Jagger Reid”, while Zack Gibson will be using the ring name “Rip Fowler”.
Various reports have speculated that the Grizzled Young Veterans are the pair of druids led by Joe Gacy known as “The Dyad”.
On the July 12 edition of NXT 2.0, Gacy revealed that his group will now be known as “The Schism” with his Dyad soldiers about to experience a christening on next week’s show.
Keep track of Gacy and The Dyad’s win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?