WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan has criticised the looks of modern wrestlers, comparing them to the ‘monster-sized’ stars of his era.
It is no secret that the top stars of today are in general smaller than the titans of WWE’s golden era.
This is both because of the rise of athletic and high-flying wrestling styles, and because… let’s just say wrestlers are generally making healthier decisions nowadays.
Speaking on the Full Send podcast, Hulk Hogan shared his honest thoughts on the physiques of current wrestlers, noting:
“All the guys I wrestled looked like monster sized and nowadays, there are a lot of guys that look like wrestlers and a lot of guys that don’t.
“A lot of guys that look like wrestlers, and then you got guys that look like they should be bagging my groceries.
“So the difference is How athletic the guys are.
“Smaller guys can do all kinds of crazy stuff.
“They do so much impressive stuff in one match, I wouldn’t do that much in a year. But what does it mean?”
Hogan recently stated that a notable name pitched for him to return to the ring at WrestleMania 39 in April.
For Hogan’s comments about the possibility of one last wrestling match, click here.
Transcription via SEScoops.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Riddick Moss Comments On WWE Release
- Dolph Ziggler Released By WWE
- Maximum Male Models React To Being Released By WWE
- AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam Draws Highest Viewership Since February, Highest Demo Rating Since September 2022