I’m perfectly happy to admit that when I thought of the Superstar Shake-up, I was thinking maybe five or six SmackDown Live stars would be moving brands; but after last night, I now fully believe WWE are just swapping their entire rosters just for the fun of it.
No less than 17 SmackDown Live stars changed their blue t-shirts to red on last night’s show, which if you think about it for about four seconds, is a lot of people.
Just take a look at the list of drafts, and begin wondering how SmackDown Live is going to manage without a mid-card.
- Dolph Ziggler
- Drew McIntyre (NXT)
- Baron Corbin
- Bobby Roode
- The Riott Squad
- Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens
- Jinder Mahal and the Singhs
- Mojo Rawley
- Zack Ryder
- Chad Gable
- Mike Kanellis
Thankfully, WWE is a very generous and loving company, and therefore you would expect to see a similar amount of Raw stars making the move to Tuesday nights, and they’ll need to, or we’ll be seeing a sharp increase in the amount of 32-man tag matches on Mondays.
Below I will be going through each draft pick – in a varying amount of detail depending on how much I care – and what they could now do as a member of the Raw roster.
- wwe monday night raw
- bobby roode
- Ronda Rousey
- Finn Balor
- Brock Lesnar
- Sami Zayn
- Bray Wyatt
- Roman Reigns
- Daniel Bryan
- Royal Rumble
- BRAUN STROWMAN
- WWE Star Returns After Over 10 Months
- AEW Stars Join New Faction
- CM Punk Hilariously References Seth Rollins Incident Following WWE Return
- WWE Star Reacts To Banned Move Seemingly Being Unbanned
- EXCLUSIVE – Claudio Castagnoli Addresses CM Punk Joining WWE, Adam Copeland Joining AEW & More
- Top WWE Star Teases First Ever Match With CM Punk
- WWE Raw Ratings Following CM Punk Return Revealed
- WWE Star Returns With Bizarre New Gimmick
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Officially Joins Brand
- Mercedes Mone Shares Major Update On Wrestling Return