Tickets for the IMPACT Slammiversary pay-per-view in July have already sold out, with other a month to go until the summer event.
On June 3, IMPACT revealed that fans will be welcomed back for Slammiversary. Yesterday, IMPACT revealed that tickets for the event sold out in under half an hour.
Shortly after tickets went on sale, IMPACT took to Twitter to note that all had been claimed. It was noted that the initial tickets were all sold in just 20 minutes.
Discussing Slammiversary, IMPACT tweeted:
“#Slammiversary is officially SOLD OUT! We’re looking forward to seeing all of you on July 17th in Nashville! And if you missed out, stay tuned for details on another opportunity to attend Slammiversary soon!
“The initial tickets sold out in just 20 minutes – we’re so excited to see you all again at #Slammiversary!”
Every ticket sold for the event was part of the Super Premium VIP ticket plan. As well as admission to the show, the tickets came with other perks, including complimentary snacks and official Slammiversary merchandise.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- Ricky Starks Says Cody Rhodes Is Still His Go-To Person For Advice
- WWE Hall Of Famer Pitches Idea For ‘Ironhorse Championship’
- Bryan Danielson Not Wrestling On Tonight’s AEW Dynamite Due To Injury