All Elite Wrestling star Trent has now provided an update on his recent neck surgery.
“It’s been like two weeks and I feel great, but I know that in between my vertebrae, I like don’t have bones or anything. It’s kind of just dust waiting to grow into bone. It doesn’t feel like anything, but it’s going to be a while before I come back. Surgery-wise, it was way easier than I expected. I feel good.”
Trent’s last match to date came on the April 21, 2021, episode of AEW Dynamite in a loss to Penta El Zero Miedo. There is currently no timetable for his return.
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Cara Pipia Claims Ashley Massaro Was ‘Threatened’ To Keep Quiet About Alleged Rape, Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon Named
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Confirms Torn ACL Injury
- Dominik Mysterio Addresses Claim WWE Crowd Reaction Is Fake
- WWE Star Not Seen For Six Months Teases Feud With Gunther