An injured WWE star could be set to make their return to WWE television on tonight’s (June 19) episode of Raw.
The show, which is set to take place in Cleveland, will feature a World Heavyweight Championship open challenge defence by Seth Rollins.
With the show taking place in Cleveland, many fans have speculated that Johnny Gargano will be the one to answer Rollins’ challenge.
Gargano has been the topic of speculation since the Draft, with many expecting the rumoured reunion of his DIY tag team with Tommaso Ciampa to take place soon.
Ciampa is closing in on his return from injury, with him being backstage at recent episodes of the show.
Per PWInsider Elite (via WrestlePurists), Ciampa is set to be backstage at tonight’s WWE Raw show in Cleveland, Ohio.
Ciampa has been out of action since last September, with him undergoing hip surgery.
Gargano has been absent from the ring since his match with NXT Stand & Deliver against Grayson Waller, though vignettes have aired for both him and wife Candice LeRae ahead of the reunion of ‘The Way’ with Dexter Lumis and Indi Hartwell.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Ex-WWE Star Edge (Adam Copeland) Joins AEW At WrestleDream 2023
- Jon Moxley Fined By AEW
- WWE Backstage Reaction To Edge (Adam Copeland) Departure & AEW Debut
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Explains Why He Left WWE To Join AEW
- Christian Cage Comments On Edge (Adam Copeland) Joining AEW
- Injured AEW Star Removed From Match At WrestleDream 2023
- Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Debut Match Opponent & Date Announced
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Expected To ‘Fill The Gap’ CM Punk Left In AEW?
- MJF Addresses Jay White AEW Attack Rumors
- New Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Nicknames Revealed?