Outspoken wrestling figure Jim Cornette has given his thoughts on beloved All Elite Wrestling (AEW) star Maki Itoh, who made her Dynamite debut on Wednesday night’s show.
Taking to Twitter, Cornette called Maki Itoh “the most unprofessional, amateur-looking mess ever”. This comes after Itoh continued singing her entrance despite her teammates being attacked by their opponents:
The fact that whatever mark that runs this Twitter account would actually show people–ON PURPOSE–the most unprofessional, amateur-looking mess ever broadcast on TV shows that they’re just pulling your legs and laughing at you for being stupid enough to watch @AEW to begin with.
Maki Itoh will be main eventing the debut episode of AEW Dark: Elevation as she goes one-on-one with former AEW World Women’s Champion Riho. The show is set to debut on YouTube on Monday night.
- Major WWE Star Seemingly Injured During Match
- Potential Spoiler For Huge WWE Star Appearing At NXT Deadline
- CM Punk WWE NXT Plans Confirmed
- TNA Wrestling Partners With WWE Parent Company Streaming Service
- WWE Star Still On Active Roster Despite New Role
- Triple H Reacts To CM Punk WWE NXT Plans
- Dominik Mysterio Loses Championship To WWE Main Roster Star
- CM Punk Appears At WWE NXT Deadline
- WWE Star To Wrestle Match With Broken Hand
- Big Clue AEW Star Is Preparing To Join WWE?