Outspoken wrestling figure Jim Cornette has given his thoughts on beloved All Elite Wrestling (AEW) star Maki Itoh, who made her Dynamite debut on Wednesday night’s show.
Taking to Twitter, Cornette called Maki Itoh “the most unprofessional, amateur-looking mess ever”. This comes after Itoh continued singing her entrance despite her teammates being attacked by their opponents:
The fact that whatever mark that runs this Twitter account would actually show people–ON PURPOSE–the most unprofessional, amateur-looking mess ever broadcast on TV shows that they’re just pulling your legs and laughing at you for being stupid enough to watch @AEW to begin with.
Maki Itoh will be main eventing the debut episode of AEW Dark: Elevation as she goes one-on-one with former AEW World Women’s Champion Riho. The show is set to debut on YouTube on Monday night.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’