WWE star Jinder Mahal appears to have finished his run with ABC series ‘Big Sky’, with his character being killed off on a recent episode.
Mahal played ‘Dhruv’, an enforcer for a cartel that the main character, Jenny Hoyt, was investigating.
The two faced off in a drugs lab on the April 7 episode, with Mahal’s character dying of an overdose after having fentanyl thrown in his face. The character’s body was discovered later that same episode.
It is possible that Mahal could still make appearances in flashback sequences, but it has not been confirmed that there are plans to have him return.
Mahal’s character debuted in the series back in November.
There are three more episodes left of the current season of ‘Big Sky’. The show is inspired by The Highway books, written by CJ Box.
Mahal last wrestled on WWE TV on the April 15 edition of SmackDown, unsuccessfully challenging for Ricochet’s Intercontinental Championship.
Stay up to date with WWE TV win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- WWE Announces New Commentary Teams For Raw, SmackDown & NXT
- WWE Raw Name Gone From WWE
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Tony Khan Spoke To WWE Management After Infamous Promo
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee Passes Away
- Spoiler On Suspended AEW Star’s Return
- Spoiler On Return Set For WWE SmackDown
- Xavier Woods Teases Fight With Kenny Omega