WWE star Jinder Mahal appears to have finished his run with ABC series ‘Big Sky’, with his character being killed off on a recent episode.
Mahal played ‘Dhruv’, an enforcer for a cartel that the main character, Jenny Hoyt, was investigating.
The two faced off in a drugs lab on the April 7 episode, with Mahal’s character dying of an overdose after having fentanyl thrown in his face. The character’s body was discovered later that same episode.
It is possible that Mahal could still make appearances in flashback sequences, but it has not been confirmed that there are plans to have him return.
Mahal’s character debuted in the series back in November.
There are three more episodes left of the current season of ‘Big Sky’. The show is inspired by The Highway books, written by CJ Box.
Mahal last wrestled on WWE TV on the April 15 edition of SmackDown, unsuccessfully challenging for Ricochet’s Intercontinental Championship.
Stay up to date with WWE TV win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- WWE Sets Up Jey Uso Vs. Jimmy Uso For WrestleMania 40
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Jade Cargill Pulled From Big WWE Match
- Two NXT Stars Spotted At WWE Raw
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Name Change For Former AEW Star
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Returns After Three Month Absence