According to a new report from Mike Johnson of PWInsider, Jordan Oliver is the latest name to be released by Major League Wrestling (MLW).
PWInsider reported earlier this week that Bu Ku Dao, Beastman & Leo Brien had all been released by MLW, and it seems the clear-out is continuing with the release of Jordan Oliver.
The report did note that Oliver is the last person they expect to be released.
Oliver had been with MLW since signing in March 2019, and was part of the Injustice faction alongside Myron Reed, and actually featured on this past week’s episode of MLW Fusion, where he was attacked by 5150 in the parking lot.
It has been a big week of releases for MLW and of course for Ring of Honor, who released every single one of its wrestlers from their contracts.
We wish Jordan Oliver all the best for the future.
- MJF AEW Return Update, Triple H’s First NXT Call-Up, WWE 2K23 Release Date – News Bulletin – August 10, 2022
- Huge Update On Undertaker Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Weekend
- Kota Ibushi Teases AEW Run & Reunion With Kenny Omega
- Big Clue Shows Who WWE Sees As Its Biggest Stars
- Freddie Prinze Jr Wanted Karrion Kross As His First Champion
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For August 12
- Tony Khan Provides Clarification On Huge Rumored Change To AEW Pay-Per-Views
- Amari Miller Deletes Twitter After Controversial Sasha Banks Comment Causes Huge Backlash
- Tony Khan Addresses Rumors About AEW Backstage Unhappiness
- Sasha Banks Removed From Notable WWE Position