A lot of people were concerned for Judgment Day after Edge was kicked out of the group, and it seems like that concern was warranted.
Rhea Ripley had been the standout of the trio in Edge’s absence and was set to face Bianca Belair at Money in the Bank for the Raw Women’s Title, but she had to be pulled from the match as she’s not medically cleared, or at least that’s the explanation they gave on Raw.
That leaves Damian Priest and Finn Balor, who were nowhere to be seen on Raw last night, and that’s because they were on Main Event instead.
They did pick up the win against the Mysterios, perhaps another surprising duo to find themselves on such a minor show, but it’s not exactly a good sign for what the future holds or how WWE views Judgment Day when Edge isn’t around.
The whole reason Edge was taken out of the group because he didn’t like WWE’s plans which were apparently for them to be “supernatural”. What’s worse – being supernatural on Raw, or being on Main Event?
Also on Main Event, Doudrop beat Dana Brooke for the 24/7 Title. How exciting.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- Jamie Hayter Suffers Broken Nose During AEW Battle Of The Belts III
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material