AEW star Jungle Boy has said he’d love to face former NXT talent Jake Atlas in AEW after Atlas was released by WWE last Friday.
Jungle Boy and Atlas had some very highly praised matches on the indies, and the former said he’d love to be able to show the world what they can do on a bigger stage.
Speaking with Renee Paquette on Oral Sessions, he said:
“My best friend actually, his name’s Jake Atlas. He just got laid off this last round of layoffs, and so far I’ve had some of my best matches of my career with him, a lot of those being on the indies, so I think for me it would be cool to do that again on a bigger stage maybe. Fingers crossed.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page
Also during his appearance on Oral Sessions, Jungle Boy revealed how his romance with Anna Jay first came about, which you can read about at this link.
Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus will challenge the Young Bucks for the AEW World Tag Team Championship on next week’s Dynamite.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party
- Road Dogg Had ‘Serious Arguments’ With Vince McMahon About AJ Styles