AEW star Jungle Boy has said he’d love to face former NXT talent Jake Atlas in AEW after Atlas was released by WWE last Friday.
Jungle Boy and Atlas had some very highly praised matches on the indies, and the former said he’d love to be able to show the world what they can do on a bigger stage.
Speaking with Renee Paquette on Oral Sessions, he said:
“My best friend actually, his name’s Jake Atlas. He just got laid off this last round of layoffs, and so far I’ve had some of my best matches of my career with him, a lot of those being on the indies, so I think for me it would be cool to do that again on a bigger stage maybe. Fingers crossed.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page
Also during his appearance on Oral Sessions, Jungle Boy revealed how his romance with Anna Jay first came about, which you can read about at this link.
Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus will challenge the Young Bucks for the AEW World Tag Team Championship on next week’s Dynamite.
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- Another AEW Star Seemingly Preparing To Join WWE
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- New Dolph Zigger Post-WWE Appearance Confirmed
- Does Vince McMahon Want To Leave WWE Revealed
- Bryan Danielson Names Who He’d Add To AEW’s Blackpool Combat Club
- Did Adam Copeland Beat Christian Cage For The AEW TNT Championship
- More Signs Another WWE Star Could Join Judgment Day