It has emerged that former UFC Heavyweight Champion Junior Dos Santos actually cracked AEW President and CEO Tony Khan’s ribs.
This happened during a dark segment at Arthur Ashe Stadium where Khan came out to stop an American Top Team beatdown in the ring, and he was met on the stage by Dos Santos.
Speaking with the New York Post, Khan said:
“He cracked them. I’ll be okay. But he legitimately cracked them. I’ll be okay. It’s been a few weeks, but I’m sleeping on my right side.
“It felt just right in the moment. It was just kind of improvised. He’s a very strong man. I love the gasp pop it got.
“I’m fine. I’m a not wuss, but he did break my ribs. So he’s going to be a handful in the ring for sure. I can tell you.”
Junior Dos Santos makes his AEW in-ring debut on Rampage tonight as he teams with the Men of the Year against Chris Jericho, Jake Hager and Sammy Guevara.
WrestleTalk.com will have live coverage of the show including the buy-in pre-show at 9pm ET, which features Bryan Danielson vs Minoru Suzuki.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’