Former WCW star Juventud Guerrera will return to TNT in a match against Chris Jericho on next week’s episode of AEW Dynamite.
The match is the third of the “five labors of Jericho”, which Jericho has to get through in order to receive a match against MJF.
Juventud Guerrera has since taken to social media to comment on the announcement, writing:
I Just wanna say THANK YOU !!! @TonyKhan @IAmJericho @CodyRhodes @youngbucks @AEW @AEWonTNT #LETSGETJUICY #THEJUICE ? is about 2 Get Loooose !!! ?????✅ #PORQUECUANDOELJUGOLODICEELJUGOLOHACE #Whenthejuicesaisothejuicemakesoooo FINALLY #THEJUICEISBACK #GETREADY pic.twitter.com/sxOCo6Zv95
— ¨ THE JUICE ¨? is THE MAKER (@JUVENTUDGUERRE2) July 29, 2021
#Thankyou my Fans my family my fiends this is for you !!! I say it before i dedícate this match to #EddyGuerrero
@chrisjerichofozzy, This will be your last labour, is pay back time
An additional stipulation with the match is that Jericho has to win with a move off the top rope.
So far in the ‘five labors’, Jericho has beaten Shawn Spears in a match where only Spears could use a steel chair as a weapon, and Nick Gage in a no rules match.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match
- WWE SmackDown Segment’s Staggering Numbers Smash Social Media Records