Karrion Kross appeared on WWE SmackDown in a backstage segment alongside Scarlett Bordeaux and made reference to their release.
After a video package recapping last week’s SmackDown surprise appearance at the end of the show, both returning stars appeared in a backstage segment.
Referencing Drew McIntyre and Roman Reigns as “chosen ones,” Kross said:
“Must be nice. Us? Cast out, disregarded like a broken toy to be forgotten. But we never forgot. We prepared and we waited for the perfect time to strike with vengeance .Everybody knows about the Bloodline, now we’re going to show you the new timeline.”
Tick tock indeed!
Karrion Kross and Scarlett Bordeaux then menacingly peeked around a corner and nodded as Drew McIntyre made his way to the WWE SmackDown ring.
In the next segment, Scarlett came to the ring and distracted Drew McIntyre, leading to an interaction with the Bloodline.
Karrion Kross and Scarlett Bordeaux are among the released stars having returned to WWE under a new Triple H led creative team including Dakota Kai and reportedly Hit Row.
We’ll have to stay tuned whether or not Hit Row appear somewhere on tonight’s WWE SmackDown. You can keep up with all the breaking WWE SmackDown news by following WrestleTalk on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE ‘Very Worried’ About Upcoming SmackDown
- Triple H Makes Change To Gunther’s Ring Name?
- AEW Dark: Elevation Spoilers For October 3 Revealed
- Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian Revealed
- ‘National Scissoring Day’ Celebration Set For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For September 30, 2022
- Huge Stipulation Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules
- Malakai Black Shows Off Incredible New Head Tattoo (PHOTO)
- MJF Match Announced For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- Juice Robinson Makes AEW In-Ring Debut