A popular WWE name has confirmed their status with the company.
As previously reported, Kayla Braxton hosted her final episode of WWE’s The Bump on Wednesday, August 2.
This led to some fans speculating the reasoning behind Braxton’s departure from the popular WWE YouTube show.
To confirm her status with the company, Kayla Braxton took to Twitter to announce that she was in fact not leaving WWE. She wrote:
Don’t worry. I’m not leaving WWE.
Braxton will presumably continue her duties as a backstage interviewer on Friday Night SmackDown as well as host of the kickoff shows ahead of WWE premium live events.
During her final episode of WWE’s The Bump, Braxton announced that Megan Morant would be replacing her as the new host on the show.
Don’t worry. I’m not leaving WWE. 😉 pic.twitter.com/uWheRom2lp
— Kayla Braxton (@KaylaBraxtonWWE) August 2, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Malakai Black Addresses Current Absence & Lack Of AEW Singles Matches
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement
- Powerhouse Hobbs & More AEW Stars React To Jade Cargill Joining WWE
- Tony Khan Provides Update On Wardlow’s AEW Future