Kenny Omega has commented after losing the IMPACT World Championship to Christian Cage on the first episode (August 13) of AEW Rampage.
Ahead of their AEW Championship match at All Out, Kenny Omega and Christian Cage wrestled for the IMPACT World Title in the opening match of last night’s AEW Rampage premiere. Cage defeated Omega for the gold after hitting the champion with a Killswitch onto a chair.
Omega has taken to Twitter to state that he has taken the loss personally. Noting that his baggage was lighter than usual when catching a flight, Omega tweeted:
“Not a cheerful ride to the airport. Baggage is light and I feel so cheated and disrespected. You’re all on notice. I’m taking this personally.”
Since then, Omega has retweeted a post reminding fans that it has been 5 years since Omega won the G1 Climax 26, noting:
“I choose to associate today with this moment.”
During tonight’s Triplemania XXIX show, Omega defends his AAA Mega Championship against Andrade El Idolo. Andrade will face PAC one-on-one at AEW All Out on September 5.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown