An update has emerged on the original plans for ROH, before Tony Khan purchased the company.
Following ROH announcing its hiatus, reports revealed that the promotion planned to focus on non-contracted stars upon its return.
With Tony Khan now running the promotion, it is currently unclear how the brand will function following Supercard of Honor on April 1.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), a number of talents that were originally planned for the ROH reboot show have not been contacted by the promotion’s new management team.
Among these names were Killer Kross and Scarlett Bordeaux, who had reportedly had talks with former head booker Delirious about an appearance, but haven’t heard back from the promotion since Khan’s acquisition.
Khan previously noted that he plans to be the booker for ROH. Per Fightful’s report, Delirious will no longer be committed to the promotion after Supercard of Honor.
Tony Khan recently announced that AEW stars Jay Lethal and Lee Moriarty will face off against one another at the event. Khan recently shared his thoughts on AEW stars appearing on the show, which you can read about right here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- Former WWE Star Tells Current Star To ‘Text Triple H’ Following Independent Show
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans