Logan Paul took part in his WWE singles debut at last night’s SummerSlam, when he defeated The Miz in the second match of the show, putting in a performance that garnered a lot of praise.
Logan took a swig of Prime energy drink after his victory, a drink he co-founded with fellow YouTube star KSI.
Logan and KSI have been friends and business partners since their boxing matches against each other, and KSI was supporting Logan at SummerSlam, taking to Twitter to praise his performance, saying:
Logan Paul absolutely smashed SummerSlam. I’m super proud of him
Logan and KSI have been making other big ventures recently, as their Prime energy drink was announced as the hydration partner of Arsenal Football Club.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism