WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler has returned to social media to thank his caregivers following his stroke.
Lawler has been recovering from a stroke he suffered at his condo in Florida on February 6.
He was able to travel back to his home in Memphis, Tennessee in March.
Lawler has now taken to Twitter to show gratitude, writing:
Just allow me to thank you for sending me your prayers and well wishes concerning my stroke!!! And my thanks go out to these 3 caregivers who devoted an entire week to help me out!
Lawler recently cancelled an appearance at the Chiller Theater convention next week in New Jersey.
He is currently still scheduled to be at the Gathering IV convention in Charlotte, North Carolina, which as of writing, would be Lawler’s first in-person public appearance since his medical episode.
The 73-year old’s last public appearance prior to his hospitalization was over the February 4-5 weekend at a signing in Florida.
We continue to wish Lawler a safe and healthy recovery.
Just allow me to thank you for sending me your prayers and well wishes concerning my stroke!!! And my thanks go out to these 3 caregivers who devoted an entire week to help me out! pic.twitter.com/mFqiF96idf
— Jerry Lawler (@JerryLawler) April 22, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Faction To Add New Members Soon?