The Ademi LLP law firm is investigating World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) over its transaction with Endeavor.
Essentially the key part of the investigation will be, on behalf of shareholders, whether WWE has obtained a fair price in the transaction.
The release on PR Newswire is as follows:
MILWAUKEE, April 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Ademi LLP is investigating WWE (NYSE: WWE) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law in its transaction with Endeavor.
Click here to learn how to join the action https://www.ademilaw.com/case/world-wrestling-entertainment-inc or call Guri Ademi toll-free at 866-264-3995. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Ademi LLP alleges WWE’s financial outlook and prospects are excellent and yet the transaction values WWE’s shares at only approximately $106 per share (before any post-closing dividend) with Endeavor holding a 51% controlling interest in the new company and existing WWE shareholders holding a 49% interest in the new company. The transaction agreement unreasonably limits competing bids for WWE by imposing a significant penalty if WWE accepts a superior bid. WWE insiders will receive substantial benefits as part of change of control arrangements.
We are investigating the conduct of WWE’s board of directors, and whether they are (i) fulfilling their fiduciary duties to all shareholders, and (ii) obtaining a fair and reasonable price for WWE.
If you own WWE common stock and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Guri Ademi either at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free: 866-264-3995, or https://www.ademilaw.com/case/world-wrestling-entertainment-inc.
We specialize in shareholder litigation involving buyouts, mergers, and individual shareholder rights throughout the country. For more information, please feel free to call us. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Toll Free: (866) 264-3995
Fax: (414) 482-8001
SOURCE Ademi LLP
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9
- AEW Star ‘Proud’ Of WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER