AEW star Leila Grey got engaged to her boyfriend ‘Certified’ Luke Kurtis during an OVW event on Friday, July 29.
Following Grey’s defence of the OVW Women’s Title, Kurtis, the current OVW Rush Champion, came down to the ring and proposed to Grey.
Retweeting a photo of the moment shared by OVW Wrestling, Grey wrote:
And just like that… I’m a FIANCÉ!!!!!
I love you so much
Long sentimental post coming soon??
Grey has been appearing on AEW TV as an ‘interim baddie’ in recent weeks, alongside Kiera Hogan and TBS Champion Jade Cargill. She joined the group after unsuccessfully challenging for Cargill’s gold at AEW Dynamite: Blood & Guts.
She last wrestled for AEW during the taping for Monday’s (August 1) edition of Dark: Elevation.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
We send our congratulations to the happy couple.
— Leila Grey (@Miss_LeilaGrey) July 30, 2022
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Star’s Upcoming Return
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match
- AEW Real-Life Father & Son Team Together For First Time Since Falling Out
- Kevin Owens Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations