AEW star Leila Grey got engaged to her boyfriend ‘Certified’ Luke Kurtis during an OVW event on Friday, July 29.
Following Grey’s defence of the OVW Women’s Title, Kurtis, the current OVW Rush Champion, came down to the ring and proposed to Grey.
Retweeting a photo of the moment shared by OVW Wrestling, Grey wrote:
And just like that… I’m a FIANCÉ!!!!!
I love you so much
Long sentimental post coming soon??
Grey has been appearing on AEW TV as an ‘interim baddie’ in recent weeks, alongside Kiera Hogan and TBS Champion Jade Cargill. She joined the group after unsuccessfully challenging for Cargill’s gold at AEW Dynamite: Blood & Guts.
She last wrestled for AEW during the taping for Monday’s (August 1) edition of Dark: Elevation.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
We send our congratulations to the happy couple.
— Leila Grey (@Miss_LeilaGrey) July 30, 2022
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw
- Former WWE World Champion Set For Title Match At NXT Deadline
- WWE Star Takes Another Shot At Kenny Omega
- Sami Zayn & Kenny Omega Continue Twitter Back And Forth
- Update On Plans For The AEW Fight Forever Video Game