WWE and Logan Paul officially announced yesterday (June 30) that he had signed a contract with the company.
Logan reportedly signed a multi-year deal that will see him work numerous premium live events over the next two years, with him expected to face off with The Miz at SummerSlam.
It was not known when exactly Logan would make his next appearance, but we may now have more knowledge, as the Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida is advertising Logan for the July 18 episode of Raw.
It has since been reported that Logan is set to be portrayed as a babyface during his feud with Miz.
The Amalie Arena in Tampa is advertising Logan Paul for the July 18 WWE Raw
— Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com (@SeanRossSapp) July 1, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss