A former WWE star has walked the runway at Miami Swim Week.
In December 2022, Mandy Rose, real name Mandy Sacs, was released from her WWE contract, reportedly due to the content she was posting on her FanTime website page.
With the freedom given to her with her release, Sacs has been able to do different things outside the wrestling ring.
This week, the former NXT Women’s Champion walked the runway at Miami Swim Week. She wore a bikini designed by Paola Estafania, a haute couture designer who creates custom pieces for VIP clients all over the world.
Miami Swim Week is currently running from July 4-11 at the Fontainbleau Miami Beach hotel and is powered by Art Hearts Fashion.
As previously reported, Mandy Rose was recently asked about her current status following her WWE release.
You can see some photos from Sacs’ appearance below:
— Mandy (@mandysacs) July 6, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Debut Reaches Impressive Media Numbers
- Unseen Footage Of Surprise Return On WWE Raw
- ‘Too Clean, Too Perfect’ – WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Wasn’t Into’ Top AEW WrestleDream Match