According to Fairplay, Robert Stone (formerly known as Robbie E) was to bring Melina in as another of his clients but it didn’t come to be, possibly due to her needing surgery.
Speaking with PWTorch, Fairplay said:
“I hung out with Robbie E two weeks ago and he has no idea what he’s going to do. His plan was to bring in Melina and manage in NXT. She had to have surgery or something. They’re not using the guy.”
This comes several months after it was reported by PWInsider that Melina was set to return to WWE, although she then said in September that she hadn’t signed with the company.
Stone hasn’t been on NXT for several weeks. He was the manager of Mercedes Martinez but she was called up to the main roster as part of RETRIBUTION, which has since been reversed and she’s back in NXT now. He’s also still the manager of Aliyah as of their last appearance.
Quote via Fightful
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- MJF Says ‘F**k This Place’ In Response To Tony Khan’s Comments About Him
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Happy Corbin Welcomes Tyler Breeze Back At SmackDown Taping (Video)
- Tony Khan Addresses MJF Mentioning AEW Contract Issues On TV
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- Several Huge Stars Removed From WWE Money In The Bank Advertising?
- Former WWE Agents Claim Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Were Hard To Work With
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week