According to Fairplay, Robert Stone (formerly known as Robbie E) was to bring Melina in as another of his clients but it didn’t come to be, possibly due to her needing surgery.
Speaking with PWTorch, Fairplay said:
“I hung out with Robbie E two weeks ago and he has no idea what he’s going to do. His plan was to bring in Melina and manage in NXT. She had to have surgery or something. They’re not using the guy.”
This comes several months after it was reported by PWInsider that Melina was set to return to WWE, although she then said in September that she hadn’t signed with the company.
Stone hasn’t been on NXT for several weeks. He was the manager of Mercedes Martinez but she was called up to the main roster as part of RETRIBUTION, which has since been reversed and she’s back in NXT now. He’s also still the manager of Aliyah as of their last appearance.
Quote via Fightful
- Backstage Reaction To Hardy Royal Rumble Performance
- Former WWE Star Signs With IMPACT Wrestling
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Triple H Ribbed WWE Star At Royal Rumble
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?
- Sami Zayn Makes Bold Statement On Twitter After Bloodline Betrayal At Royal Rumble
- Cody Rhodes Accused Of ‘Sucking Up’ To Tony Khan
- AEW Star Calls Out WWE For Management ‘War’, ‘Playing’ With Wrestlers’ Careers
- Dustin Rhodes Shares Message For Cody Rhodes Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Kota Ibushi First Post-NJPW Appearance Announced