MLW CEO Court Bauer has provided a comment on the upcoming inter-promotional match at Ric Flair’s Last Match event in July.
As previously mentioned, there was a press conference today about the upcoming Starrcast V weekend event where they announced that IMPACT World Champion Josh Alexander will defend his title against MLW’s Jacob Fatu.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Court Bauer stated that “the Summer of surprises continues” with this inter-promotional showdown.
Bauer stated the following:
“The Summer of surprises continues. The fans have asked for MLW vs. IMPACT and now it goes down. A historic interpromotional title fight for a memorable night in Nashville.”
Those involved with Starrcast V also announced that the Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) will face The American Wolves (Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards) at the Ric Flair’s Last Match event.
We will have further updates on the event when they become available.
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses