Charly Caruso recently left WWE and joined ESPN full-time, but some more details have now emerged regarding her departure.
It had been reported that Charly Caruso had backstage heat in WWE and was then taken off TV, but it seems like that isn’t the full story.
In the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reported that WWE did actually offer Caruso a new contract, but she rejected it.
It was then after this that she was taken off TV, before leaving for a full-time ESPN gig upon the expiration of her prior WWE deal.
That doesn’t necessarily mean the reports of her having heat are innaccurate, but either way, the fact WWE did make her an offer to stay is something that was never really mentioned.
She did say in a recent interview that she felt like she left on good terms and there were no problems on her way out.
- Drew McIntyre & Kevin Owens Brand Themselves ‘Wrestlers In A Wrestling Ring’ In Insane WWE Raw Promo
- Theory Returns On WWE Raw
- Ezekiel’s Dad ‘Ernie Jr’ Makes Appearance On WWE Raw
- Record Numbers For WrestleMania 39 Ticket Sales
- Hikaru Shida Bringing Championship Back To AEW From Japan
- AEW Stars Planned For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- WWE Backstage Budget Cuts Having Big Effect
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Says Vince McMahon Displayed ‘Super Racist’ ‘Cultural Ignorance’ That Dictated Storylines
- Dexter Lumis Jumps The Barricade During United States Championship Clash
- Real Reason For Big Increase In AEW Rampage Viewership