Swerve Strickland has multiple companies looking to bring him in following the end of his WWE non-compete clause.
According to Fightful Select, the former Isaiah “Swerve” Scott has had multiple promoters inquire about his status with plans in place for at least one major company to use the star.
The report also says specifically that AEW has asked about Swerve’s status very early on into his free agency to see when he was available.
NJPW USA has also made a firm overture to Swerve Strickland according to Fightful. Also, most expect MLW to make an effort if they haven’t already.
With so many options in play, it will be intriguing to see where the former Hit Row leader heads.
As previously noted, Swerve is scheduled to challenge Progress World Champion Cara Noir on February 20 in Camden, London at Chapter 129.
We will have further details on Strickland’s future when they become available.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm