WWE SmackDown star Mustafa Ali announced on Twitter today (January 16) that he has requested his release from WWE.
Taking to the social media platform, he said:
I have a message that is much bigger than my dreams in pro wrestling. Despite my best efforts, I will not be able to deliver this message while working with WWE.
Therefore, I am requesting my release from WWE.
Mustafa Ali has not been on WWE television since his defeat to Drew McIntyre back on October 29. He requested time off when his wife gave birth.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- What Happened During Trinity Fatu’s IMPACT Pay-Per-View Debut
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023