WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Natalya has shared an x-ray photo on social media following her recent surgery.
On July 30, Natalya opened up about her ankle injury, stating that surgery will fix her, but defending her title will drive her. The veteran has since taken to Twitter with an x-ray of her foot, captioning the photo:
“IRON heart, GOLD belt, STEEL bones.”
Here is the tweet:
IRON heart, GOLD belt, STEEL bones. pic.twitter.com/ajRYl2ivKS
— Nattie (@NatbyNature) August 1, 2021
Natalya was injured on the July 26 episode of Raw during her tag team match against Eva Marie & Doudrop on Raw. The champion had to be helped to the back following the bout.
Natalya & Tamina won the Women’s Tag Team Championship from Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax in May. It is unclear how long Natalya will be out of action for, but she has noted on numerous occasions that she intends to defend her title soon.
We wish Natalya a safe and healthy recovery, and look forward to seeing her return to the ring when she’s ready to do so.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- WWE Sale Rumors Continue As Move Could Be Soon
- Vince McMahon ‘Not That Involved’ In WWE Creative Says Nick Khan
- Update On WWE’s Confidence In Signing Jay White & Kota Ibushi